Thursday, January 28, 2010

borrowed words

"you know how after you take a shower, the mirror is foggy? and then you write, "i love him." then a few moments later it's gone forever... or so you think. but it's not until the next time you take a hot shower it will appear again in the exact same spot. it's like it's engraved in the mirror or something. well, that's how you... are in my heart. i finally feel like i have disposed of my feelings for you and that i don't care about you anymore but then it all comes back to me. how much i love you and how much i need you in my life. i guess you'll stay in my heart forever."

"It's so weird. You're so different from all the others I've liked. We barely know each other and I freak out if you even say a word to me. It seems so unreal for us to be together, yet for some reason I can picture us together: talking, laughing, taking crazy pictures. As much as I want to give up sometimes, I keep on trying because something in my gut tells me that we are meant to be, and that one day, it just might happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment