Tuesday, August 4, 2009

insatiable

like a flashback
like i'm 18 again
like i can't get enough
and i'm fine with that.

Is it bad? I spend all night texting a few admirers. I come home hoping only one of them will meet me there. He has a key, he should show up as soon as I fall asleep. He usually does. Will he?

I'm craving for you, and just like a fool, there's no way I can stop my desire...

And do I want him to? This is the same guy who decided to play games with me. I'm wise to his games now; he has no idea that I used to play harder than he does. I was the MVP of playing with hearts. Does that make mine protected? I pretend it does. :) Fake it until you feel it.

I'm craving for you, and you know it, too, there's no one that can top your smile...

I'm ready. Bring it on. I just want to feel those butterflies again. Pain? Whatever. Heartbreak? Show me. I am prepared for anything. I just want to feel the butterflies. The feeling is amazing. I almost understand the high from heroin. It is addicting. His touch. His kiss. The sound of the key in the door when I know he is the only person with a key. I can't slow my heart. I can't control it. For split seconds I feel complete.
For seconds.

Love struck.

But it's not love.
It's infatuation.
L

*lyrics from V Factory's Love Struck

No comments:

Post a Comment