Monday, November 9, 2009

gotta have faith

Sunshine. Breeze. Fallen leaves. Baby sneezes. Cold beer. Paychecks. New lotion. Perfume. Butterflies. TV. Christmas. Ladybugs. See's lollipops. Movie theaters. Sweatpants. Disneyland. Flying at night. Flowers. Smiling. Ballet flats. Pink. Ice cream. Love. Stars.

Things I love, most of which I cannot experience without leaving the house. Some of which almost require me to be in the house, but I'm willing to suggest that I have a healthy balance here. Point is that I need to leave the house sometimes. Leaving the house can make all the difference. So I'm going to stop giving up on life. There is no thing so bad in my world that I cannot pick myself up, dust myself off, and start all over again.

In an effort to get to sleep tonight and to make a point quickly, I refer to the words of a great man, Mr. George Michael.

I've gotta think twice before I give my heart away
I know all the games you play because I play them, too

I need someone to hold me but I'll wait for something more
Cos I gotta have faith.

Yes, I've gotta have faith.
(Baaaaaaby!)
L

*Lyrics from George Michael's Faith

1 comment:

  1. :) So I have changed my LA Quote Notebook to a LA Quote MS Word Page. :)

    ReplyDelete