Saturday, February 6, 2010

entertainment value

Confession: In the car the other morning I used my iPhone (app: Shazam) to find out what cd C had playing so that I could listen to it when I got home. Not because I liked it instinctively or found myself wanting to hear more, but because I want to be listening to what he's listening to. Thats silly. I need a better hobby than this boy.

(Pause.. moment of thought... a better hobby... really? do I reaaallllyyy need a new one? hmmm... no. I'm convinced. You're not? Pause... moment of thought....)

But this hobby can just be so much fun sometimes!! Can crossstitch buy you a beer? Can tennis kiss you goodnight? Can thinking about coin collecting keep your heart aflutter all night? (If it can, I would like to discuss that further with you... in a more private setting...). 

Yea, I'll stick with this one. If all else fails, I'm broadening my musical horizons.
There's really no harm in that. 

3 comments:

  1. Okay I must tell you, I love your blog.
    I find your posts really enjoyable.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennis kissed me goodnight for....14 years ;)

    Ok maybe not really. But it was a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have you to be my friend :) i dont need tennis! haha

    ReplyDelete